Welcome to the Seattle Wiki
Seattle or Emerald City, is great open minded area that fits your interest
and contains some of the most heart felt attractions that you do not want to miss
- The Museum of Flight: A fine site representative of the largest aviation museum on the west coast.
- Chihuly Garden and Glass: is a museum in the museum in the Seattle Center showcasting the studio glass of Dale Chihuly.
- Space Needle: is an observation tower, and it's a symbol of Seattle. Built in Seattle Center fo the 1962 World's Fair, which drew over 2.3 million visitors, nearly 20,000 people a day used its elevators.
- Woodland and Park Zoo: is a zoological garden around the Phinney Ridge neighborhood of Seattle, WA.
- EMP Museum: is a nonprofit museum, dedicated to contemporary popular culture.
- Pike Place Fish Market: Founded in 1930, is an open air fish market. It is known for their tradition of fishmongers throwing fish that customers have purchased, before they are wrapped.
- Seattle Art Museum: It maintains three major facilities: its main museum in downtown Seattle; the Seattle Asian Art Museum in Volunteer Park on Capitol Hill, and the Olympic Sculpure Park on the central Seattle waterfront.
- Boeing: is the world's leading aerospace company and the largest manufacturer of commercial jetliners and military aircraft combined.
Loading RSS data...